In our house, he happens to be four years old and the very cautious type. The Little Buddy pictured on the right is, for the most part, a “typical” oldest child. He’s responsible, sweet and knows exactly what he wants.
This chocolate zucchini cake is much healthier than other cakes, but you would never even know it!
We all have those days (or maybe even weeks!) when we would give our right arm for something chocolate. I have some good news for you: there is a healthier chocolate cake that will satisfy your cravings while also providing some decent nutrition.
Trust me, even as a dietitian, I must.have.chocolate. And my kids? Well, they both love chocolate too, of course!
Share and Enjoy
About Christen Ferster RD
Registered Dietitian, mom of 2 active boys, and lover of simple, healthy food.
- How to Make Peanut Butter September 14, 2011
- Healthy New Year’s Resolutions January 2, 2012
- Homemade Food Gifts: Chocolate Peppermint Peanut Butter December 4, 2011
- Freezer Meals Menu Plan August 29, 2011
- 30 Day Eat Less Processed Foods Challenge: Get Educated! January 2, 2012
- Healthy Spinach Lasagna Roll-ups July 27, 2012
- 4 Ways to Deal with a Picky Eater June 7, 2012
- An Easy Way to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables May 8, 2012
- Healthy Baked Oatmeal Recipe May 5, 2012
- Homemade Hummus April 23, 2012
- Christen: Oops! Thanks for pointing that out! I used 15 oz...
- Mary Beth Cooper: How much ricotta cheese did you use? I would love ...
- Christen: Hope you like it! I'm definitely going to add so...
- Alison @Coupon Kitchen: Yummy! I've been looking on a new twist for my hu...
- Lisa Matthews: Wow! That looks great. I'll try it soon and let y...