I have talked about my Vita-mix a lot on this blog. And it’s truly because I use it a lot.
The most important thing the Vita-mix does for our family is helps us make delicious shakes full of plant-based foods! The Vita-mix allows us to consume way more produce than we would otherwise. My kids even ingested beets in this beet shake!
Here are five surprising things you can do with a vita-mix:
- You can make a smoothie with an apple with the peeling, a beet, and other fresh produce. And it’s a smooth smoothie. You can even throw whole flaxseeds in there and they will be ground in your smoothie (something you cannot do with a blender).
- You can make fresh, hot soup made with broth and whole vegetables.
- You can make cold ice cream!
- You can make your own nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, etc) without adding any extra oils or ingredients. Just nuts.
- You can make your own breads with the dry mix carafe and even grind your own flour.
It’s just wonderful for helping our family get more fruits and vegetables in our diet. Especially our kids!
If you’re like most people, it’s just hard to get enough fruits and vegetables in your diet. The Vita-Mix provides an easy way to eat more fruits and vegetables. Even raw!
The Vita-Mix can help you:
- Lose weight
- Get more fiber in your diet
- Prevent disease
- Eat more raw foods
- Get way more fruits and vegetables in your diet than you typically do, and it can taste great!
If you’ve ever even entertained the thought of dumping a lost of money in a juicer, consider this fact: you will lose a lot of the fiber and other nutrients by not eating the whole fruit. With the Vita-mix, you will be able to keep all of that important nutrition!
I know that they are not cheap, but they truly are a wonderful investment in your health. Below you will find a link to one similar to the one I use in all of my posts. (Mine is a few years old so it’s slightly different)