Even if you’re not a big fan of salads, you must try this one.
This is even a perfect recipe for serving to guests, as it is truly a beautiful entree.
What you will need:
To save time, buy a box or bag of spinach or mixed greens.
Strawberries (1 cup)
Pecan halves (1 cup)
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts)
For strawberry vinaigrette dressing (recipe came from here):
Olive oil (1/3 cup)
Honey (1/4 cup)
Red wine vinegar (1/4 cup)
1. Bake boneless skinless chicken breast. Cut into pieces or strips.
2. Cut strawberries into slices.
3. Toast the almonds and break into smaller pieces.
4. Make vinaigrette following these directions.
5. Lay mixed greens into bottom of dishes. Add chicken, strawberries and pecans. Pour vinaigrette over each serving.
And that’s the best kind of meal.