One word to describe these last 2 days: crazy.
One word to describe the next 2 days: crazy.
So, needless to say, I didn’t get a post up last night about my no sugar day!
Daily Recap (yesterday and today)
- I made homemade granola bars yesterday. I PROMISE the recipe said “granola bars” but I do have to admit they had sugar in them and really were more “dessertish” (is that a word?!) than “granolaish.” I felt like I was cheating and I probably was. The good news: I only ate 1.5 pieces.
- I went to my grandmother’s house today, and that usually means I ingested chocolate of some sort. But not this time! I saved a LOT of calories by not eating sweets. She had peanut M&Ms, regular M&Ms and some other little cookie thing sitting on the counter.
- Amazed how my clothes are fitting looser merely by cutting out sweets!
If you are doing this 30 Day No Sugar Challenge, let me challenge you to not let the scale be the only measure of your success.
Here are benefits you may be seeing:
- Healthier looking skin
- Less “bloated”
- More even energy levels (maybe you don’t experience the “sugar” highs, but you also don’t experience the sugar lows!)
- Feel happier
- More control over cravings/food choices
- Weight loss
- Spending less money on junk foods
- Eating healthy foods
What benefits are you enjoying?